ADOS-2 Clinical Training
- UMARC will be hosting its first ever ADOS-2 Clinical Training at the University of Maryland from May 30-31, 2019 with Dr. Rachel Hundley, PhD, Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
- With the ADOS-2, the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition, clinicians can assess for autism spectrum disorders in individuals with varying ages and skills.
- Early Bird Registration: $450 until March 15
- Regular registration: $500, March 16 -May 15
- Late Registration: $550, May 16 - May 30
- Language Science Center, 2130 HJ Patterson Hall, University of Maryland