Michelle received her MS in Speech Language Pathology from the University of Wisconsin- Madison. Her current research focuses on the relationships among literacy develpment, language development, and phonological acquisition in culturally and linguistically diverse populations. She is also interested in the intersection among language, literacy, and poverty.
- Language and literacy development across the lifespan
- Cultural and linguistic diversity
- Phonological acquisition and disorders in children
- MS Communication Sciences and Disorders, University of Wisconsin- Madison
- BS Communication Sciences and Disorders, Long Island University - Post