New faculty publications!
Congratulations to numerous faculty members on recent publications!
- Slevc, L. R., Faroqi-Shah, Y., Saxena, S., & Okada, B. M. (2016). Preserved processing of musical structure in a person with agrammatic aphasia. Neurocase, 1-7.
- Huang, Y. T., Leech, K., & Rowe, M. L. (2017). Exploring socioeconomic differences in syntactic development through the lens of real-time processing. Cognition, 159, 61-75.
- Ratner, N. B. (2016). Best Practices and Reality: Can We Do Language Sample Analysis (LSA) Of Children's Natural Conversational Speech Faster and Better Than We Currently Do? The Answer Is YES. In Seminars in speech and language (Vol. 37, No. 02, pp. 061-062). Thieme Medical Publishers.
- Ratner, N. B., & MacWhinney, B. (2016). Your laptop to the rescue: Using the Child Language Data Exchange System archive and CLAN utilities to improve child language sample analysis. In Seminars in speech and language (Vol. 37, No. 02, pp. 074-084). Thieme Medical Publishers.
And keep a look-out for these recently accepted publications:
- Huang, Yi Ting, Newman, Rochelle S., Catalano, Allison, & Goupell, Matthew J. (accepted, Feb. 2017) Using prosody to infer discourse prominence in cochlear-implant users and normal-hearing listeners. To appear in Cognition.
- Nozari, N. & Novick, J.M. (in press). Monitoring and control in language production. To appear in Current Directions in Psychological Science.