Our goal is to improve speech, language, and hearing.
Our award-winning faculty achieve this through:
- Research innovation
- Clinical Services
- Community outreach
- Training the next generation of clinicians and researchers
And through active collaborations across the campus.
https://bsos.umd.edu/featuredstory/2178, and find out more about the program on SIGNA’s website: http://umdsigna.weebly.com/. Individuals interested in participating in the fall program can fill out the online application or contact Kathryn Dow-Burger at email@example.com.
- At Maryland, top clinicians and researchers work together, providing you with the best evidence-based therapy and diagnostics.
- We work with all hearing aid manufacturers; so we can help you find the very best devices for your needs.
- As a not-for-profit clinic, we devote a great deal of time to providing free or low-cost services to the less fortunate in the community; by supporting our clinic, you are also supporting these efforts.
- Call (301) 405-4218 to make an appointment today!
Congratulations to Chelsea Vogel (Outstanding Au.D. Student), Candace Nuzzo Michiels (Outstanding SLP Graduate), Kerianna Frederick (Outstanding Undergraduate Student), and Ashlyn Vander Woude (Rao Family Award in Memory of Carol Frattali). These students were recognized at the Hearing and Speech Department commencement ceremony for their clinical and academic excellence and outstanding participation in research.